Hello lovelies! Today I’m going to share some of the best podcasts for online entrepreneurs with you. I only discovered podcasts recently, but I’m completely addicted now! I used to listen to the radio in the car and at the gym, and now I pretty much listen exclusively to podcasts. The brilliant thing about podcasts is that they are completely FREE. You can download them to your phone from the podcasts app or iTunes, and listen to them whenever you want. Even if you don’t have wifi or your phone is in flight mode!
What is a podcast?
Let’s start with the basics shall we? A podcast is a digital audio file that can be downloaded and listened to at any time. You can subscribe to podcasts, and whenever a new one is available it will be downloaded to you automatically for when you are ready to listen to it. It’s kind of like a pre recorded radio show. I mainly listen and subscribe to business podcasts for online entrepreneurs, so I always look forward to the new ones coming out.
3 reasons you should be listening to podcasts if you are an online entrepreneur
- They are packed full of useful information. Some of the better ones contain such valuable information that they could easily be sold as a course, but they are FREE! Yay!
- They are inspiring. I love listening to interview podcasts with successful entrepreneurs. It’s so inspiring to hear about someones story, and how they got to where they are now.
- You can listen to them on the go, or while you are doing something else- Now that’s an efficient use of time! You can listen to them at the gym, in the car, running, while you are painting, in the bath… you get the picture!
My 5 Favourite Online Business Podcasts
- Being Boss. A podcast for creative online entrepreneurs. This chatty, relaxed business podcast is run by Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson. They share all kinds of great business and lifestyle tips for entrepreneurs, as well as sharing inspiring interviews with other entrepreneurs.
2. She Means Business Podcast by Carrie Green from The Female Entrepreneur Association. I actually bought the She Means Business Book by Carrie Green, which is how I found out about her new podcast series! Each week she shares an inspiring story of a female entrepreneur, as well as tips from her book, She Means Business.
3. Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn. This is the first podcast I ever found, when I was scouring the internet to find information about creating a Passive Income! This podcast is GOLD. Pat shares a huge amount of information, and genuinely wants to help as many people as possible. He also does shorter Q&A podcasts in a series called ‘Ask Pat’.
4. The Femtrepreneur Show. This podcast is specifically aimed at online course creators. It goes into great detail on how to create, launch and sell profitable online courses.
5. It Girl Radio by Jessica Nazarali. Jessica is an online business strategist. Her podcasts are all about helping women to create and launch their profitable coaching business, and ‘stand out in their own field’.
Do you listen to podcasts for online entrepreneurs? If you listen to any great ones that I haven’t mentioned, let me know in the comments!